You can support UCCA in Buffalo, NY by volunteering your time or becoming an advocate in your local community.
- Help organize fundraisers and events
- Assist with the development and delivery of aid
- Help get the word out via social media and blog posts
Fill out the form below or contact us via email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: All open positions are non-paid volunteering positions
Contact Us To Volunteer
Stay informed about the conflict in Ukraine and its impact on the Ukrainian people. Your knowledge about Ukraine and the current conflict helps support awareness around the world.
Following are some resources we recommend:
Over 100,000 Ukrainian refugees are in the United States and they need your help!
- Provide shelter by providing a room, home, or apartment for rent.
- Donate funds to refugees to help them secure food and shelter in the US.
Taking personal action is a fulfilling way to make a difference. Some options include:
- Become a volunteer
- Host a Fundraiser
- Promote UCCA – Buffalo, NY